Friday, December 18, 2009

How do I tell Venezuala that God told me we need to put an oil pipeline there too?

Do they speak in tongues or just that spanish-stuff?How do I tell Venezuala that God told me we need to put an oil pipeline there too?
Try telling them that you are on a mission from god. If that doesn't work start a holy war. How do I tell Venezuala that God told me we need to put an oil pipeline there too?
Remind them that what you do is in concert with God's Will. Remind them that war is God's Will as well. Then give them a few moments to let that sink in.








Damn, she sounds like a militant Muslim already. Are y'all sure she's christian?
Oh admit it...You have a crush on Palin...C'mon, don't be bashful now.


We can all see right through you.





Seriously...as a Christian, this woman who might end up in the White House concerns me too.






Start a crusade.
Wishful thinking but Bush might like to come up with that one.
Just come right and say it. What the heck?
you need lots of guns
Do it in Spanglish. I'm sure Hugo Chavez will get the gist
  • wet eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment