Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Need the name of company that makes an instrument that measures velocity of Oil in a flow line or pipeline.?

I have a process flow line of crude oil with gas entrained where I suspect that I am experiencing gas breakout of the oil and limiting the volume that I can send through tube and shell heat exchangers. I believe that if I could measure the velocity of the oil and gas through a 12-inch flow line, I could determine if I have gas breakout. I can change production variables ahead of this issue and limit or eliminate the gas breakout. Instrument has to be portable for use in the field and the simipler the better for use by field operators.Need the name of company that makes an instrument that measures velocity of Oil in a flow line or pipeline.?
what you need is a flowmeter. search that on google for more informationNeed the name of company that makes an instrument that measures velocity of Oil in a flow line or pipeline.?
VELOIL

No comments:

Post a Comment