Monday, April 26, 2010

How much would oil go up, if Russia bombed the pipeline though Georgia?

Is there any estimates out there? Becuase oil went down 2 more dollars today, so I think it stands somewhere around 115 or less...But Would it go up to 150? or lower...idk, I'm just wondering...How much would oil go up, if Russia bombed the pipeline though Georgia?
I think you could count on it going sky high in that scenario. Oil prices are a part of the spec market and the market tends to panic at even the smell of an oil problem...in all areas.How much would oil go up, if Russia bombed the pipeline though Georgia?



Two trading days have passed since Russia attacked Georgia. The oil prices continue to go down. Traders are not concerned much on the impact on oil supply (since they can re-channel through other pipelines). The likelihood for oil prices to rise is low.





Too bad for me, I can't get a good entry point into the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment