Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I got selection in Zenith oil Nigeria ltd as Chief legal advisor at Nigeria.Is it believable and to proceed?

Now they ask US$1470 as immigration charges. Should I believe it ..Pls clarify.I got selection in Zenith oil Nigeria ltd as Chief legal advisor at Nigeria.Is it believable and to proceed?
I hope you have not sent anything to them yet. IT IS A SCAM.


Did you apply for a job in Nigeria or just found an email telling you of the post?


I would have asked more questions but I don't want to encourage you.


Moreover there are immigration procedures depending on your country, you don't have to send money to anyone anywhere.


Forget it.I got selection in Zenith oil Nigeria ltd as Chief legal advisor at Nigeria.Is it believable and to proceed?
simply another Scam ...check out : http://www.oil-offshore-marine.com/bewar鈥?/a> for more information and avoid such things in future .

No comments:

Post a Comment