Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have received a job offer from an oil and gas company in nigeria.they responded my replies.is it a scam?

I have searched about the company on google.report was satisfied.but I doubt that's a scam.they asked me for some brief interview by sending 10 questions.I have received a job offer from an oil and gas company in nigeria.they responded my replies.is it a scam?
What are the question? If they ask for personal information, such as birth date, bank account numbers, especially social securtiy number, it pretty much guaranteed to be a scam. Who contacted who first. Did you reply to an ad to work for them or did they just contact you out of the blue? If they contacted you first it's guaranteed to be a scam. They could want money from you to process the paper work or something. Even if you don't pay them, they use your identity to pull some other scam. I'd stay far away from this if I were you.I have received a job offer from an oil and gas company in nigeria.they responded my replies.is it a scam?
why in the world would you take a job with out at least seeing the company and meeting the people you are working for.





I bet it is a scam
Have the company researched for you first with the info. you have. Check out www.homebusinessscamdetector.org
DO NOT give them any personal info OK

No comments:

Post a Comment