Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I got a mail from Prudent Recruitment Agency reg job availability in Boskalis Oil, Nigeria. Is this genuine?

The below letter I got reg sending my CV. Is this a genuine one?





Dear Applicant,





We acknowledge the receipt of your CV/resume.


Find attached a copy of international job online interview of Boskalis Oil Nigeria Plc. Your specificity in answering questions therein is much expected and it is expedient you take this interview serious and reply without delay as those are the Boskalis Oil Nigeria Plc questions to enable them make their assessments.





Meanwhile, we have forwarded your resume to the Boskalis Oil Nigeria Plc for consideration, assessment and verification. And we will get back to you once substantiality is established as we await your compliance to the job online interview.





Regards,


Dr Cohan Coke


Head of Recruitment Service


Prudent Recruitment Agency


+234-803-949-7278I got a mail from Prudent Recruitment Agency reg job availability in Boskalis Oil, Nigeria. Is this genuine?
Did you apply or have a recruitment agency apply for a job for you or did you give authorisation to someone to issue your resume to any companies?





If the answer is no, then report the suspicious e-mail and delete it, then do full antispyware and anti virus scans on your computer to make sure you did not introduce any nasties off this e-mail.





Good luck.I got a mail from Prudent Recruitment Agency reg job availability in Boskalis Oil, Nigeria. Is this genuine?
I'd be suspicious of anything from Nigeria. Nigeria is internet scam central. If you didn't send them a resume it is most certainly a scam.
not likely to be real.





Don't send money to Nigeria.
Chances are it is probably not true. I have my resume out on Careebuilder and Monster and get alot of emails from companies overseas. Chances are they dont exist. I would just delete the email. I keep getting the emails and some I respond to and ask them to remove me from their list. They dont, and the emails still keep coming.





Beware of email scams. This is one of them!!!
Anything you receive from Nigeria theese days CAN NOT be trusted. Ive received about 10 checks that are not worth the paper there printed on... There just trying to reel you in. Anyway did you even apply for the job? If not do not respond.
No it's not. I started a job like this %26amp; found myself in trouble with the police. They were using my bank account to transfer stolen money overseas.
If I were you, I'd stay away. When you hear Nigeria, just stop.





I found these companies listed on http://www.oil-offshore-marine.com/bewar鈥?/a> so don't do anything, it's obviously a job scam.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment