Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is Sao Tome Nigeria Oil Exploration Project?

is this company existing in Nigeria or Sao Tome? This company send email job offer for me but I am doubtful of the veracity of the offer...can you help me? please....What is Sao Tome Nigeria Oil Exploration Project?
I was also offered by the same so-called company Sao Tome Nigeria Oil Exploration Project (SNOEP). They sent me an offer letter and told me, in order for me to join their organization, I need to process my own visa thru an approved travel agent called Travel Afrik Limited, once the visa is confirmed they shall secure my work permit. They will send me my plane ticket via courier including a Hard Copy of the Offer Letter and Certificate of Employment.





They told me that my starting day is on the 6th of April but I have to be in Nigeria a week before for the orientation. This is just to pressure me.





I have coodinated with Travel Afrik Limited, asking them what documents they need to process my visa and they gave me a list.


1) Sao Tome %26amp; Principe Visa Application Form. (to be filled-up).


2) Sao Tome Terrorist Clearance Application Form (to be fiiled-up).


3) Scanned copy of my passport.





and a processing fee with a total sum of USD 950.00





Like you, I am very doubtful, so I checked if the said travel agent is indeed approved by the Nigerian Ministry, I checked in the net, it is NOT in the list of approved travel agent.





I checked the website of SNOEP, the site was just made recently very recently. and it has very very little information about the company, their site is very generic.





If you want my advice. don't fell for this scam.What is Sao Tome Nigeria Oil Exploration Project?
I also receive this kind of mail from Mr. Jude M. Wilson. Mga walangya sayang load ko. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment